MAST is a risk management and security company. We offer personal and dedicated support to our clients who range from private individuals to large multinational companies and governments.
The Yacht Technical sector of MAST provides technical security systems to superyachts. The service would design, install and commission a fully integrated access control, CCTV and intruder detection system.
MAST are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join their team, to own all aspects of the technical project’s objectives and to oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Through life project management from proposal to system acceptance
- Estimating the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals with the assistance of the CTO design systems that match specifications and requirements of a potential project
- Draft and submit technical and budgetary proposals to reflect system designs including CAD drawings and sketches
- Plan, manage and effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths including planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation and presentations
- Providing ad-hoc project support to the wider business
- Performing any other task commensurate with the role
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Must have a degree in Technical / Engineering or in a relevant field and must have at least 4 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Experience in working with global external vendors/3rd party suppliers including involvement in technical tenders, programming platforms including CAD packages, Acceptance Testing, installations of products and / or systems
- Experience in maritime and superyacht environment, knowledge and understanding in CCTV hardware, Access Control hardware and COTS security hardware, will be desirable.
- Salary: £30k – £35k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays pro-rata
To apply please send a covering letter and CV/resume to [email protected]