MAST is a risk management and security company. We offer personal and dedicated support to our clients who range from private individuals to large multinational companies and governments.
MAST Technical Division provides technical security systems to residential, commercial and superyachts. The service would design, install and commission a fully integrated access control, CCTV and intruder detection system.
Due to our continued success and growth, MAST is seeking an experienced Security Installation Engineer to join their team to carry out security installation projects on a wide range of CCTV systems, intruder alarms, fire alarms and other access control systems throughout London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Essex area.
- Carrying out installations, repair & service on a wide range of IP and Analogue CCTV systems with basic networking capability, alarm panels including wireless, intruder alarms or access control systems, Dual Com monitoring, fire alarms desirable but not essential
- Diagnose and instruct repairs and maintenance of security systems
- Carry out post installation visits and site surveys with the Director of MAST Technical Division
- Delivering excellent customer services and quality solutions
- Proactively learn new technology including, but is not limited to, Wi-Fi, digital/analogue, NVR, DVR, etc.
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Must have 4 years of relevant experience in working and installing CCTV, IT, wireless and security related systems, alarm panels, detectors. CSCS/ECS
- Familiar with all NSI codes of practice, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance of all the above aspects.
- Knowledge of all current industry standards, EN50131 PD6662, DD243, BS4737, BS8243
- Team player with good organisational skills and good attention to detail.
- Clean driving licence
- IPAF – Desirable but not essential
- Salary: Up to £41k depending on experience
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone + laptop
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply please send a covering letter and CV/resume to [email protected]