MAST is a risk management and security company. We offer personal and dedicated support to our clients who range from private individuals to large multinational companies and governments.
The Counter-Piracy sector of MAST provides physical security services to commercial shipping and superyachts in the Indian Ocean and Gulf of Guinea.
MAST is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to find and lead business growth opportunities in the maritime security sector. The primary role would be lead generation and fostering new and existing business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
- Understanding client/prospect requirements and translating those requirements into sales
- Keeping client base up to date with a fast-changing environment
- Developing relationships with prospects
- Assessing the business growth performance of the company
- Creating reports and analysing business data
- Ensuring the team keep the CRM current
- Writing/contributing to sales and marketing material
- Monitoring and enforcing sales KPIs
- Providing ad-hoc support to the wider business
- Performing any other task commensurate with the role
- Management of social media accounts and posts
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Must have experience within the maritime security sector, ideally in both the Gulf of Guinea and Indian Ocean
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- IT literate in Microsoft Software Suite
- Existing relationships within the commercial shipping sector would be highly desirable
- Existing relationships within the superyacht sector would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of shipping business models
- Knowledge and understanding of maritime security logistics
- Knowledge and understanding of maritime risk and internal events
To apply please send a covering letter and CV/resume to [email protected]