At MAST, we provide a range of courses from personal and unit security training, all the way through to government and large scale commercial projects.
MAST's general training draws on significant industry compliance. In particular training has been developed with reference to the International Code of Conduct (ICoC) for Private Security Providers, IMO 89/J/5, IMO 1405, UN Use of Force and Firearms by Law Enforcement Official 1990, Best Management Practice 4 (BMP4) and more recently, compliance with ISO 28000 and ISO/PAS 28007.
As a leading brand in the maritime security sector, our counter piracy experience is first-class and this is underpinned by our delivery and approach to International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) training, accredited by the UK Maritime Coastguard Agency (MCA), with Maritime Security Operator (MSO) training certified by City & Guilds.
MAST also understands the requirement for individual and organisation training needs analysis, especially relevant when considering the implementation of international compliance frameworks and Rules for the Use of Force (RUF).
- STCW 95 – basic safety syllabus
- ISPS Training (SSO/CSO) - accredited by the UK MCA
- Maritime Security Operative – certified by C&G
- ISPS PFSO – accredited by Transport Malta
- Marine pyrotechnic safe handling – accredited by the UK Institute of Explosive Engineers (IExpE)
- First Person on the Scene (FPOS) medical training – Level 1 and 2