MAST's approach to intelligence provision is grounded in:
- Maritime and shipping industry background;
- Detailed understanding of vessel operations;
- Extensive experience of working on the ground in country;
- Country contact and support networks, specifically Yemen, Libya and Somalia;
- Detailed understanding of local political and security situations, through a network of in country specialist including media.
MAST's intelligence services include:
- Bespoke time sensitive reporting on high risk ports and anchorages;
- Routine risk assessments and reporting to inform the security of personnel and infrastructure;
- Passage plan advice;
- Free interactive risk map;
- Free daily intelligence reports.
- 24/7 emergency response centre;
- Strong relationship with UK FCO and other national governments;
- Strong military and maritime background, including 75 years' experience of conducting intelligence led maritime operations;
- Strong connection to the insurance industry through P&I Clubs and direct experience of hostage negotiation.