International Code of Conduct
MAST is a signatory to the International Code of Conduct signed in Geneva in December 2010 and has adopted the articles of association as set out in 2014.
MAST is committed to the following, as set forth in the Code:
- To operate in accordance with this Code
- To operate in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and in accordance with relevant corporate standards of business conduct
- To operate in a manner that recognizes and supports the rule of law; respects human rights, and protects the interests of their clients
- To take steps to establish and maintain an effective internal governance framework in order to deter, monitor, report, and effectively address adverse impacts on human rights
- To provide a means for responding to and resolving allegations of activity that violates any applicable national or international law or this Code
- To cooperate in good faith with national and international authorities exercising proper jurisdiction, in particular with regard to national and international investigations of violations of national and international criminal law, of violations of international humanitarian law, or of human rights abuses
MAST is committed to achieving the highest possible standards of service, and the highest possible ethical standards in all of its practices. In line with our responsibilities under the code it is important that our personnel and third parties are able to report allegations of improper conduct especially those acts that violate the principles contained in this Code.
Complaints can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com